Sign in to follow this  
GameHauler

need a winch bumper

I'm looking for a winch bumper or brush guard type winch mount for my hunting/firewood truck.

The winch is a warn model 8274 and the truck is a 1981 dodge 3/4 ton 4x4.

Havn't been able to find one locally so i'll give this a try.

thanks, mike

I am a distributer for them and other truck accessories companies. No one I have found still makes stuff for that old of a truck and I really don't want to spend that much money.

looking for a used one that maybe needs a can of new part sprayed on it.

mike

Mike if I wasn,t so busy huntin and re-building my own old 4x4,s Icould build one for you.Look around, if you could find one that just needs some welding,cutting mods send me a p.m. around Feb. You have to be close though.I live in Mesa. Good luck.

Mike if I wasn,t so busy huntin and re-building my own old 4x4,s Icould build one for you.Look around, if you could find one that just needs some welding,cutting mods send me a p.m. around Feb. You have to be close though.I live in Mesa. Good luck.

Thanks

I spent about 20 years in steel fabrication and could build one but like there aren't enough hours in the day, but I do thank you

mike

You could try getting one of those plates that slide into you hitch with the winch mounted to the plate. You might even be able to fab a hitch that will mount to the front between the frame rails. David

You could try getting one of those plates that slide into you hitch with the winch mounted to the plate. You might even be able to fab a hitch that will mount to the front between the frame rails. David

Ya, been thinking about that, then I could use it front or rear

Dude try craigslist, they got everything on there.

If you can't find a bumper, sell me the winch :P

I'm Still Looking

Bump