Sign in to follow this  
russd

2 yr old male border collie

we took him outa a bad home a couple of months ago. he is housebroken and well behaved except he herds my healer around to no end. he is approx 2 yr old and neutered. he does fear one of my daschund tho. we live in flagstaff. jjranch1@yahoo.com

11-12-06_1413.jpg

I wish i could. Those are some of the best family dogs you can get. And they can play frizby too.

He will work those horses if he works the other dog. That is what they are made to do. we had one that would lay in the coral and evry time the horse would move the dog would reposition and hold the horse there. he never bit or hurt them. We found him dead one day with the top of his head kicked of by our stud horse. They are not all this way but if they show it with other dogs i would bet horses would drive him crazy and he them.

i have a yellow lab hunting partner, and am looking for a buddy for him. does the collie chase horses? i have horses and can't have that.

free to a good home. he is a horse chaser as he stayed at the kids house for a week and wore a path down in front of the horses fence. he doesn't mind my little dogs one bit but my healer is herded in the laundry room at night. he is really nice to.