280REM

Tines up camera adapter?

i would like to hear some opinions on it, preferably the package that doesnt include the camera. is the adapter hard to install on the cam? my camera fits the specs for what they sell.

this is a link to what i am thinking of buying... http://www.tinesup.com/tu-gear.html#!/~/product/category=9039420&id=35899298

thanks everyone and have a good day!

Love mine. Had it for about a year know and I have nothing but praise for it.

I didn't buy the package. It was really easy to put the threaded ring on the camera a couple drops of a good epoxy center it up and let it set.

Definitely a good buy.

Follow their recommendations on camera zoom and picture taking tips and you will love it too.

Love mine. Had it for about a year know and I have nothing but praise for it.

I didn't buy the package. It was really easy to put the threaded ring on the camera a couple drops of a good epoxy center it up and let it set.

Definitely a good buy.

Follow their recommendations on camera zoom and picture taking tips and you will love it too.

good, now i have a 8x optical zoom camera and they state "it is reccomended to have a 5x optical zoom or less" but cant i just keep it zoomed out? and then slowly zoom in to get rid of venetting

thanks for the reply!

I would be careful as the magnification goes up on the camera lens extends. If it extends too far it could end up scratching your scopes lens. As long as there's enough clearance i see o reason the 8x wouldn't work.

• Like 1

Thanks, like i said i extended it out all the way and it still fits the specs except the octical zoom part....

You will love it. Such a great digiscope adapter

I also have the Tines up… it is great and will do all that you want. That is the easy part, the camera that matches up to your spotter is the hard part. I would warn you that zoom is important but what is more important is lens size of the camera and scope you are using. its not hard but will take a little playing to get right unless you go with something that is already proven to match up.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Both Larry and I are in Tucson so if you want to see my set up PM me and we can set up a time to chat or meet.

Chris

I also have the Tines up… it is great and will do all that you want. That is the easy part, the camera that matches up to your spotter is the hard part. I would warn you that zoom is important but what is more important is lens size of the camera and scope you are using. its not hard but will take a little playing to get right unless you go with something that is already proven to match up.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Both Larry and I are in Tucson so if you want to see my set up PM me and we can set up a time to chat or meet.

Chris

I'm in NE Tucson and would be happy to show you my setup...Chris on the other had is really in East Ajo but insists he's in West Tucson - sometime you just have to let people believe what they believe :P .

PM me if you are interested in checking out my setup.

Larry at least be honest yes I live far west but….you are Western New Mexico. Although we both work in Tucson and I am sure both are willing to meet somewhere if you are wanting to check out our setups.

Although Larry's may be newer as he never has time to get out and hunt. He would rather work all the darn time then to spent time if the field. :D

Chris