Gary I

Dodge Cummins EGR delete kit SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I have a complete EGR delete kit for a Dodge Ram 6.7 Cummins. Kit includes a Sinister Diesel EGR delete kit, the Race Me electronics tuner, and the complete Flo Pro Performance 5 inch turbo back exhaust with the muffler and all necessary clamps and hangers. I bought this for my 2012 cummins but then decided to go a different route and buy an older truck with the 5.9. This has never been installed and the tuner is still in the factory shrink wrap. The exhaust will work with any of the 6.7s including the mega-cab model. The delete kit and tuner will work with any of the 2010, 2011,and 2012 trucks. I am not sure about the late 2007 thru 2009 trucks.

These kits are supposed to improve power and greatly increase mileage on the 6.7s, while increasing the engine life of the truck, as well as increased dependability.

These sell for around 1350.00 on E-bay. I paid 1400 for this kit from a performance diesel shop. I would like 1000.00 for everything. I may be open to trades also. Tell me what you have, make me an offer. I sold the truck and don't need this anymore (as if I really NEEDED it in the first place)

Thanks, Gary

SOLD PENDING FUNDS, thanks

Talk or text 928-951-2627

post-1822-0-02640200-1409271172_thumb.jpg

post-1822-0-92636900-1409271187_thumb.jpg

post-1822-0-51419200-1409271255_thumb.jpg

Do you need a programmer for your 5.9. In a round about way I ended up with and extra edge evolution CS programer. I have it one on my 06 and I love it. Let me know. Ill cut you a great deal. Also looking for some 15s or AR15 if your interested in trading.

Thanks for the offer but I don't really want to reprogram my 5.9. It runs really good stock and is getting an honest 22 mpg. It has plenty of power for anything I pull. I am really glad to be back into a 5.9 with a manual 6 speed. Best engine/tranny combo ever built, IMHO. I got lucky and found a really low miles and very well taken care of truck.

The 6.7 had plenty of power but the mileage was horrible, all because of government emission standards. Better to burn twice the fuel than blow a little black smoke occasionally, typical government thinking.

Just curious, what your programmer worth?

Thanks, Gary

$500. Check it out, you may be interested in it just for the gauges. I wish I had got the standard trany, but the auto does good.

It has 5 different settings... stock, economy, towing, performance, and extreme. Im either in towing or economy. I gained about 3MPG and like that I am able to see everything that is going on so I dont mess anything up.