Sign in to follow this  
BurlyBear

2002 Toyota Tacoma (Sold)

2002 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner for sale $8,900 obo ($8700 for members)

Mileage: 125,534

Specs: V6, 3.4 Liter, Automatic, 2WD, SR5,ABS (4-Wheel),Air Conditioning, Sliding Rear Window, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, Power Steering, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, CD (Single Disc), Premium Sound

Details: I’m the original owner. The bed liner is sprayed in Rhino lining. This truck has been very well taken care of and maintained. I have just about all the service records. Very little cosmetic defects for being 12 years old. Engine runs great, have not had any issues ever, then again it’s a Toyota of course. Probably run another 100,000 miles like a champ. I would love to keep this truck but I need to upgrade to something larger to fit the whole family. That is the only reason for selling. Feel free to contact me. I am located in Sierra Vista, AZ

I can be reached at: toyotatruck02@gmail.com

Oh yeah, no trades cash only.

http://s1032.photobucket.com/user/toyotatruck02/slideshow/

post-5929-0-60318700-1410719411_thumb.jpg

Great truck. I have the same one except mine has 187k on it. You forgot to mention the locking rear differential which really gives it some off road capability.

• Like 1

My neighbor has one with over 400k on it! Great runner there.

• Like 1

A lot of nibbles but no bites yet. This is a great truck! I know someone out there needs a good hunting vehicle to haul that 180+ buck they are going to get this year. :D