Sign in to follow this  
elkman

coues cape

I have two heads my boy killed the last two years and we do not have capes for either deer. they were both 100" bucks. I dont have the measurments of the cape, and dont thnk it matters much. If anone wants to part with a couple let me know. thanks josh

Contact Clay @ Mogollon Taxidermy we trade him all the capes of bucks we Euro mount. Plus..... He is "Da Man" when it comes to coues mounts! :D

Contact Clay @ Mogollon Taxidermy we trade him all the capes of bucks we Euro mount. Plus..... He is "Da Man" when it comes to coues mounts! :D

I tried clay, and he said they have a waiting list for capes. O well, guess he'll have to wait till next year.

I tried clay, and he said they have a waiting list for capes. O well, guess he'll have to wait till next year.

Call Rex Jensen at 505-358-2414 if he doesnt have any call me i have one left. My # is 928-965-3191.