bwarnock@cox.net

2006 Raptor 700 for Sale - PRICE REDUCED AGAIN!!

Hi there....a co-worker told me about this website when he found out I had an ATV for sale. I've recently been transferred from Tucson, AZ to Tennessee with my job, and I need to "unload" my Raptor. He said that someone on here would probably be able to put it to good use, so here's the skinny:

2006 Yamaha Raptor 700 (white) - Tucson, AZ

- very low hours, and I've never taken it to the dunes

- upgraded the front nose piece/bumper (original available upon request), and it also has a Yamaha Extended Service plan

- tri-fold aluminum ramps to load the Raptor into a pick-up are included, as is a quick release whip (visibility flag) attachement that is already installed on the rear

- March 2007 - a full Yamaha service was completed (lube points, oil, air, etc) for approx. $250.00

- 5x8 trailer with permanent plates and ramp/gate is also available, it's not perfect, but it is in good condition.

Prices:

Raptor: $6000.00 OBO

I will donate $50 of the sale price, of either option, above to the website if sold off of this message board.

Thank you.

Note: If you are under 18 years of age, I will not negotiate a sale with you unless your parents/guardians are present. The Raptor 700 is a powerful & fast machine. I don't want to see anyone get hurt.