Sign in to follow this  
Tucson John

Hillbilly Toyhauler

I'm selling my beloved Hillbilly Toyhauler. It's been a great little Hunting rig but I've upgraded. It is a 2004 Performance dual axle trailer with a camper mounted on it. It has room behind the camper for your quad, and plenty of room along side the camper for water, propane, batteries, and stuff. I would really rather sell this as a unit but I will consider separating them. I'm offering it here first and I'm asking $2295.

Tucson John

I know this camper and it is in top shape. I used it just the way john uses it and it worked great for me.

If i recall right the camper is a 90's model and was like brand new when i sold it to john.

Ok So............ no response?! Humm..........things that make you go Humm! maybe it's the Hillbilly thing. Naw, that can't be it, because I figure most of you guys would wear the Hillbilly moniker with pride. So maybe its the price? Hey make me an offer, I promise not to be offended. Or maybe nobody is interested because you all have $50k 5th wheels and toyhaulers? Somebody give me a clue.

TJ

Maybe its just because nobody in Tucson wants it.

Bring it to Payson and a little less money and I think it might sell

You could put on my lot.

Rim View Rv Parts and Service

Mike

Maybe its just because nobody in Tucson wants it.

Bring it to Payson and a little less money and I think it might sell

You could put on my lot.

Rim View Rv Parts and Service

Mike

Good point! The trailer is in Tempe. If I don't get any responce down here I'll take you up on your offer. Thanks Mike!

TJ (now living in Tempe!)

No more Hillbilly toyhauler. :( The TRAILER sold today: but the camper is still available. $650.00 obo.

TJ (in Tempe)

Is the camper for a short or long bed?