YOUNGGUNZ

22 North Bull Tag

Hey j-rod

It also looks like a typical 22 elk harvest :unsure:

Right before Dark :P

Time to get the lanterns and coffee :huh:

It is going to be a long night :D

Mike

As said before....its a tough hunt but very do-able! Good luck!

Thanks Man. Great Bull!

W.T.K.

I saw 3 red Tacomas Sat morning going thru Payson.

Did you have Breakfast at the Notty Pine or Burger King?

If you didn't Eat at the Notty Pine you need to.

That was tradition when I lived in the Valley

Chicken fried steak

Mike

W.T.K.

I saw 3 red Tacomas Sat morning going thru Payson.

Did you have Breakfast at the Notty Pine or Burger King?

If you didn't Eat at the Notty Pine you need to.

That was tradition when I lived in the Valley

Chicken fried steak

Mike

Negative. I was in the field the whole time. I stopped at DQ for the little woman on the way out of town. I would like to meet up with you next time and buy you some Chicken fried steak. Are there typically that many people on the mountain. every where I went there were quads. Just as I thought that I was deep enough in towards the rim there was a quad trail with quads on it. There was more sign of elk than I expected but not one found. Do you know if these elk are resident herds that are held up from all the friggen quads or are they migratory herds just moving back up top? Don't give away all your secrets, just wondering if I am spinning my wheels looking for elk this time of year. The herd we hunt in 27 are typically there only during the rut, there's not one elk in the Canyons we hunt until about August then it's full of some of the biggest bulls around. Wondering if this is the same situation here. Thanks again. Carl

We have a good resident heard But do get elk off the rim. it really depends on the weather when they come down. Spinning your wheels? Yes-No, The more of the unit you know the better choice you can make on the area you want to hunt. The elk are going to make alot of changes between now and your hunt.

This area is very popular to people from the valley, Now that spring is here you will have a hard time finding anywhere that does not have people.

During the rut it is easy to locate elk but I would not count on them being there in November.

Get out as much as you want, Enjoy the Rim Country and eliminate country.

Mike