Sign in to follow this  
AxisWorks LLC

Sold

Time to upgrade some optics so this has to go.

For sale in this package:

1.)Swarovski SLC 15x56 Binos. (always well taken care of,always in the case unless on a tripod, body has been protected by the neoprene Pro Gear covers, Glass is 100%)

2.) Swarovski windage eye cups,

3.) Lenses covers for both front and back lenses,

4.)Pro Gear Neoprene covers,

5.)Swarovski Bino adapter with stud, (adapter shows great signs of use due ti the fact I leave them on the tripod at all times. Shown in picture)

6.)Green Swarovski soft case.

I'm currently working a contract in WY. The Glass is here with me. I can accept PayPal (Pmt. marked as gift), Chase pay (if you also bank with Chase or a checked mailed to my wife in Mesa AZ.

Once payment is received I will ship insured and immediately supply buyer with a tracking number.

Note: Tripods and Outdoorsman adapter are not for sale. Nothing that is not listed above is for sale. Will not split package up. Not looking for any trades cash only. Images in photos are actual size. :)

Thanks,

Speedy.

Hey guys. I will be helping Eric sell his binoculars. I will have the binoculars at my house in Queen Creek on Sunday. If your interested in looking at them please let me know.

Adam

Will you sell any of it separate?

I'm looking for : windage eye cups,Pro Gear Neoprene covers, and most importantly bino adapter with stud.

Thanks

Will you sell any of it separate?

I'm looking for : windage eye cups,Pro Gear Neoprene covers, and most importantly bino adapter with stud.

Thanks

The CWT store has the ProGear covers.