Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

Episodes 13-16 Jay Scott Outdoors Western Big Game Hunting and Fishing Podcast

I am proud to announce that goHUNT.com/Insider has stepped up to be the title sponsor of the Jay Scott Outdoors Western Big Game Hunting and Fishing Podcast!  I think goHUNT.com is a perfect fit for my Podcast.  The goHUNT.com Insider is a phenomenal research tool to use when researching which units and areas to choose when applying in the Western States.  The mapping, state information and exclusive insights are awesome.  They also give a ton of hunts, firearms and hunting gear away each month to their members.

Jay-Scott-Outdoors-Podcast.jpg

Listed below are episodes 13-16.  Download/Listen for FREE on iTunes or Podbean.

Episode 13-  Jason Hairston the President and Founder of KUIU

Episode 14-  Daniel Franco and Mike Hancock of Burnt Timber Outfitters

Episode 15-  Woody Bair from the Flaming Gorge Resort on Fly Fishing the Green River A,B,C section

Episode 16-  Chris Roe of Roe Hunting Resources

Below are some of the episodes that will be coming soon on the Jay Scott Outdoors Western Big Game Hunting and Fishing Podcast brought to you by goHUNT.com/Insider

Devin Beck a fellow Coues deer nut talking about big Arizona Coues BucksRandy Ulmer discussing Archery, Giant Elk and Mule DeergoHUNT.com's Lorenzo Sartini discussing Western Hunting and goHUNT.com INSIDERCasey Brooks on North American 29 with a bow and Chasing Monster BullsCorey Jacobsen 8 time World Champion Elk Calling Champion Arizona Desert Outfitters talking Arizona Sheep HuntingBryan Langley RMEF World Champion Elk CallerJason Phelps of Phelps Custom CallsJoe Bittner of Didutagout.com on Gould's Turkey HuntDoyle Moss talking Utah Elk, Deer and Auction tags across the WestThe Mountain Project Jay Park and Chase Christopher discussing filming huntsSteve Chappell of Chappell Guide Service on Elk Calling and Elk HuntingTim Maddock talking Coues deer huntingMatt Woodward of Borderland Adventures on Coues Deer and all types of HuntingAdam Faz on Shed HuntingGreg Krogh of Mogollon Outfitters on Nevada and Arizona Elk and Mule Deer HuntingMichael Park and his 435" Arizona Elk Trevor Marques of Nevada on Elk, Mule Deer and Sheep HuntingRyan Wampler and his monster 270+ Arizona Strip Mule DeerCody Nelson of the Outdoorsmans talking optics and other glassing gearAntelope Hunting in Arizona with Lee Murphy and Craig Steele of Exclusive Pursuits OutfittersMany more episodes being scheduled at this time!

The positive response and feedback to my podcast has been overwhelming! I want to thank all of the listeners who have emailed, sent messages and left voicemails with the support, questions and comments.  Also, much thanks for the 5 star ratings on iTunes and great supportive comments on iTunes!  If you would like to see a specific topic or guest on the podcast please email me at jayscottoutdoors@gmail.com

I will continue to press forward and try to provide informative, educational and entertaining content on the podcast!

View the full article

I've really been enjoying these podcasts, I find them a good way to unwind at night. Can't wait for Coues season

Sign in to follow this