Sign in to follow this  
brian390

Antler prices?

I asked this last year and I'm asking it again this year. Last year I think brown broke and unbroke elk shed antlers were like 11 to 12 dollars a pound. I was just wondering if the elk shed prices were still the same this year? I appreciate any info, thanks.

I regret having sold the very first antler I found......at the time I was really hurting for some Christmas money.......I don't find many antlers and I keep the ones that are unique or bigger......various reasons for hanging on to them.

To each their own....I have kept them and I've sold them but for me it really boils down to enjoying time with family and friends on a campout.

I have found antlers after the crowds have had their time out there and I have had many more empty handed trips, but because I was really there to spend time with the family and enjoy the outdoors all was good.

I don't like walking across 4 wheeler tracks where there are not supposed to be 4 wheeler tracks...other than that it is a legal means of making money and until ruled different who am I to complain. Respecting what nature provides out there goes a long way and if we abuse that privilege then it too will be regulated and eventually banned.

• Like 1

in AZ I have been finding sheds up higher nothing to big yet but im up to 4 browns, and I think that buyers should look a little harder if they can and if they know the person went off road on quads to get them either don't buy them or don't pay as much cause they got them by cheating just my opinion though.

• Like 1