AZbowhunter109

Large life size black bear mount for sale

1998 life size black bear for sale. Arizona black bear, asking $1,100 OBO. You can email me at azbowhunter@cox.net. Live in Phoenix Metro area. Shipping is not included in sale price.

1998 life size black bear for sale. Arizona black bear, asking $1,100 OBO. You can email me at azbowhunter@cox.net. Live in Phoenix Metro area. Shipping is not included in sale price.

Gary. is that you? that was a huge pope and young brut. mike

Yes, Mike that is the bear that scored 19 6/16" in P&Y. I need to make room in our extra bedroom for my father in law.

I would store it for you. Or call sportsmand warehouse and donate it to them fo the time you need it gone. They might have just the spot for it.

I would store it for you. Or call sportsmand warehouse and donate it to them fo the time you need it gone. They might have just the spot for it.

Not a bad idea, but I am afraid this mite be long term.

thats a good price. it will sure cost more if you kill one yourself.

The full mount Bull in the sportsmans here in mesa was donated by some guys i know from my home town. Anyways good luck with it. Sad to see such a trophy gone forever , But good to see that you would sacrifice it for family.