Sign in to follow this  
BowHuntAZ

Backpack with Accessory Pockets for sale

Selling my older pack because I don't use it any more and changed to a little bit larger pack.

It's a Bruzer Gear mid size pack (2700 cu. in.) I've had it for a few years now and it barely has any wear on it. The only thing wrong with it is the elastic cord webbing that used to be on the front of it wore out so I cut it off. There are no tears on the exterior. The inside bottom of the main pocket liner is coming apart a little bit but doesn't affect anything structural.

I've used it to day hunt and it has packed elk quarters but there are no stains or odors. It's a good quiet pack for bowhunters and it's waterproof without a rain fly. H2O compatible. It does have an interior frame that is removable.

Here's a link to their website so you can look up all the details.

http://www.bruzergear.com/index.html

Comes with the main pack, two side accessory pods, GPS / call pocket and a middle / front pod that also unclips and converts into the butt end of a rifle holder.

Asking $125.00

post-9154-0-53866700-1434216245_thumb.jpg

post-9154-0-95387400-1434216250_thumb.jpg

post-9154-0-58871600-1434216255_thumb.jpg

post-9154-0-76033200-1434216259_thumb.jpg

In case anyone was wondering, the main bag is not really as pink as it looks in these pictures. It is slightly discolored from the sun but is still more of a camo color than the pink tint it appears to have.