Sign in to follow this  
Whitetailcurse

Post Deleted

Whoa! Did he take them off a dead Nazi in World War 2?

• Like 2

FYI those are Swarovski 10x40 W GA not 10x50. They are a porro prism bino and they are awesome! I own a pair and Swarovski still makes them but I think they are pretty hard to find as I don't think many shops order them anymore.... either that or Swarovski doesn't export them to the U.S. anymore for some reason. Great indestructible glass.

Good luck with the sale!

FYI those are Swarovski 10x40 W GA not 10x50. They are a porro prism bino and they are awesome! I own a pair and Swarovski still makes them but I think they are pretty hard to find as I don't think many shops order them anymore.... either that or Swarovski doesn't export them to the U.S. anymore for some reason. Great indestructible glass.

Good luck with the sale!

You are correct, they are 10X40. I have corrected the add. As you stated they still make them and they are still great glass!

Good luck with the sale!

You are correct, they are 10X40. I have corrected the add. As you stated they still make them and they are still great glass!

Bump