Sign in to follow this  
TREESTANDMAN

1999 4*4 S-10 extended cab for sale

why are you selling???

what is the mpg???

I'm selling because we just had our 2nd child and I need a double cab. It has a third seat in the ext cab, but it is not very comfortable. This truck cannot be beat traveling narrow 4wd roads, for that I will miss it a lot!!

MPG are around 20 highway and 17 city.

what dealership did you trade it to. I need to go get my GPS off the underside. Don't forget to show us your new ride.

AZ Guide,

The dealership actually found 2 of them ducktaped to the bottom of my truck. I wasn't sure which one was yours so I just said the dealership could keep them.

I ended up getting a double cab tacoma with the longer bed. I'm having some custom stuff done so I should actually get my truck on monday. Financially, it was the stupidest move I've ever made....But, it is a heck of a nice truck!!!!

Had to celebrate my late Kiabab tag somehow!

Mike

Whoooo Hooooo! Dat is purrrrdy!!!!! And it will be easy to spot out in da woods.... ;) ... I'll keep an eye out for ya Mike..... ;) :lol: :lol: :P :lol:

I don't see what you were talking about when you said some custom things done to it first. HAHA

Very nice looking truck Mike. Like those wheels and tires alot.

oh that is nice. my favorite truck for sure. we have 2000 taco that won't quit running for me to make my move to the new style. :blink: