Sign in to follow this  
coueshunter84

need to sell some stuff

Howdy folks.

Hit a little snag and have a few things that need to find new homes.

2003 Hoyt Hyper-tech, 70lb 28.5"draw comes fully loaded, sight pins out to 110 yards on a Sonoran site, Drop away rest, 6 arrow quiver, and about all the limb saver stuff you can add. Shoots quiet and fast. New strings cables and a super tune this year. Less than 300 arrows on the new strings. Pushing my 426grain arrows at 286fps last time I chronoed it. at cost over $1500 for everything on it( almost $500 in the sight alone) asking $500.

2002-03 ( I dont remember which) Martin left handed. Will draw 26-29" adjustable, and pulls 55-75lbs. Has everything but a quiver. brand new lighted sight, Drop away rest, all the limbsaver stuff, also new strings and cables and a super-tune this year. Asking $250

Carbon Impact arrows, I have several sizes but the majority of them are 6500's. I have several dozen. They dont make these anymore, they are the small diameter carbons with the outserts. I have about 2 dozen that are newly fletched and ready to go, and about 2-3 dozen more that need to have the outserts cut off and replaced. I have about a dozen new outserts.

the fletched and ready to shoot, I will take $30 a dozen and the others I will take say $40 for the whole batch including the new outserts.

I also have a few other rests, and other odds and ends. I will post a list as soon as I get it made up.

PM me here or mail me at coueshunter84@hotmail.com

Thanks

Shane

Is the Hoyt a lefty too?? Doesn't say, either that or i am blind!! If it's a righty i know a person who will buy it.