I knew lurking would work.

Azshtr, This is great! Which end do you want to start on Southeast or Northwest? We need a plan so we're not stepping on each other. :rolleyes:

EBB

I'll take the center half, you can have the perimeter. When I run out of room to quad through perhaps we can switch? :rolleyes:

I knew lurking would work.

Azshtr, This is great! Which end do you want to start on Southeast or Northwest? We need a plan so we're not stepping on each other. :rolleyes:

EBB

I'll take the center half, you can have the perimeter. When I run out of room to quad through perhaps we can switch? :rolleyes:

Quad???? :( I don't really think that's a good thing to do the first time in an area. I usually use a Trackhoe so I can get around easier should I put in for the unit again. You'd dump a quad for sure on those hills. I've been up there but it was in a helicopter. Wish I had one of those! EBB

Just head n/w where you see the Totem Pole--many buck in that place--all you have to do is find the Totem Pole!! :rolleyes:

TLH,

I finally remembered the Totem pole, got out the glasses, tripod, folding chair, and my cooler full of beer, slammed down 3 real quick because of the heat and a Deputy showed up and made me leave. Took my keys too! Good thing it's downhill to home from there. Any other ideas? EBB

Just head n/w where you see the Totem Pole--many buck in that place--all you have to do is find the Totem Pole!! :rolleyes:

TLH,

I finally remembered the Totem pole, got out the glasses, tripod, folding chair, and my cooler full of beer, slammed down 3 real quick because of the heat and a Deputy showed up and made me leave. Took my keys too! Good thing it's downhill to home from there. Any other ideas? EBB

you should have offered the deputy a beer he might of given you a ride :P