Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

Donald Trump Jr. talks Hunting, Fishing, Family and Politics on the Jay Scott Podcast

I had the pleasure of interviewing Donald Trump Jr. on Episode 122 on the Jay Scott Outdoors Western Big Game Hunting and Fishing Podcast.  I have to say his energy and passion for hunting, fishing, reloading, shooting and spending time in the outdoors was very evident.  To listen Click here for Apple users iTunes or here for Android users

Donald%2BTrump%2BJr.%2Bhunting%2Bphoto%2Bfor%2Bpodcast%2Binterview%2Bon%2BJay%2BScott%2BOutdoors%2BWestern%2BBig%2BGame%2BHunting%2BPodcast%2Bon%2BiTunes.jpg

Donald%2BTrump%2BJr.%2B%2B%2Bpodcast%2Binterview%2Bon%2BJay%2BScott%2BOutdoors%2BWestern%2BBig%2BGame%2BHunting%2BPodcast%2Bon%2BiTunes.jpg

Jay%2BScott%2BOutdoors%2BWestern%2BBig%2BGame%2BHunting%2Band%2BFishing%2BPodcast_cover_white_1400x1400.jpg

View the full article

• Like 1

Just listened to this podcast and really enjoyed the content. I had no idea Don Jr shared the same passion that a lot of us on here do. My only question is.... Does he really talk that fast or did you speed it up? LoL Thanks for all the quality podcast, they certainly make my travel time much more enjoyable!

Donald Trump himself is a strong supporter of the Second Amendment. I have seen interviews where he admits to carrying a concealed weapon. Wonderful to see that he raised his sons with an appreciation of hunting and the outdoors. With him in the Whitehouse we will not go the way of Australia.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this