KingJeff187

Usery Pass 3D league

Anybody on here have any experience with the 3d league at Usery Pass? Looking for something to do to kill time in the off season.

I like it....I used to go there almost every Monday. Check the targets before you shoot. I was there a 2 weeks ago and a couple targets were shot out. The bull elk, an antelope and a sheep had softball size hole in it.

Edit.....sorry, thought you were asking about the course. I have no experience with the league.

I like it....I used to go there almost every Monday. Check the targets before you shoot. I was there a 2 weeks ago and a couple targets were shot out. The bull elk, an antelope and a sheep had softball size hole in it.

Edit.....sorry, thought you were asking about the course. I have no experience with the league

Thanks for the info on the course and targets. Think im going to poke around online and see what i can find in the way of info on the leauges that They have. Shooting the block is getting old in the long off season.

Edit.....sorry, thought you were asking about the course. I have no experience with the league

Thanks for the info on the course and targets. Think im going to poke around online and see what i can find in the way of info on the leauges that They have. Shooting the block is getting old in the long off season.

DART league at AHQ is a pretty good time.

DART league at AHQ is a pretty good time.

Might have to look into that. That's not too far from my house.

The league shoot is a good time. They set up targets on the practice range and everyone is paired into groups of usually 4. Shoot 2 rounds of 2 arrows per target. They use the clubs targets which are in good shape. They try to start it around 7 and goes to about 9.

The league shoot is a good time. They set up targets on the practice range and everyone is paired into groups of usually 4. Shoot 2 rounds of 2 arrows per target. They use the clubs targets which are in good shape. They try to start it around 7 and goes to about 9.

Thanks for the info. Do you know what the range fee is out there? I havent been out there in a few years. I usually go to Pasao Vista in Chandler.