Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Crazy Antelope

As we were headed over to unit 27 last weekend, just about to get to Round Valley and we spot these two antelope, one chasing the other around those two big tanks off the side of the road.

This guy was getting the crap beat out of him, the other antelope rolled him a couple of times.

When we stopped to watch, the one getting beat up came right over to the fence and the other one ran off.

It is hard to tell in the video but this guy had blood coming from his neck and other places.

Wish I had the camera rolling sooner but just wasn't fast enough getting off the road.

https://youtu.be/7WBf-nQGT34

• Like 8

He looks pretty beat up, Breathing real hard. I've seen those goats up there for years heading to 27. The goat i shot in 19a in 2011 had some big scars on his neck that looked like at one time he got pretty jacked up in a fight. He was a big goat that i'm sure could handle his own. I'm guessing he probably got the scars early in life before he got big enough to have the upper hand.

I chased a few bucks on those tanks just above Becker lake last August. Cool video! Wish I could have gotten that close with my bow! It was unreal how many coyotes I saw up there! The heard has really been hit hard and suffered.