Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

2002 camp trailer

For sale is a 2002 Trailbay Sunset travel trailer model #TB24BH. Asking price is $8,000. The trailer was purchased brand new and only used twice. It has sat in a yard in Apache Junction for a few years, so it has some weathering/etc, and is the reason for the low asking price. Everything is barely used. Somethings will need to be replaced, like the main mattress (sun hole cover rotted and the mattress got wet), the tires, the shower hose, and the sun hole covers in the ceiling (whatever they're called). I'm attaching a TON of pictures. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. This unit is fully loaded with a fridge, microwave, radio, stove, one large bed and 2 smaller bunk beds, a shower with it's own toilet and sink, dual chamber kitchen sink, blinds, canopy, etc. It's really nice. Also as you can see it has a LOT of cabinet space. The trailer will be cleaned before the sale of course, and I will try to put the wallpaper in the kitchen back up. :) The unit is located in Apache Junction if anyone would like to stop by and see it. Thanks for looking!!

post-171-1187710838.jpg

post-171-1187710860.jpg

post-171-1187710876.jpg

post-171-1187710893.jpg

post-171-1187710905.jpg

post-171-1187710916.jpg

post-171-1187710928.jpg

I posted this for a friend of mine. This is a great buy. I just bought one just like it and low book on it was 11,000. The things he said are wrong with this one are easy cheap fixes. The r-vision brand of trailer are very lite and most can be pulled with 1500 size trucks and i have seen people pulling them with smaller suv's as well with the weight dist hitches. If i had the room i would buy it fix it and sell it for 12,000.

If it is what i am thinking the tb24bh means trailbay 24 foot bunk house. MIne is 27 foot with a slide and dry weight on it is around 3500 to 3800 pounds.

If it is what i am thinking the tb24bh means trailbay 24 foot bunk house. MIne is 27 foot with a slide and dry weight on it is around 3500 to 3800 pounds.

Thanks. -TONY