But your Honor I didn’t mean to harvest the guy that stole my trail camera; I just wanted to teach him a lesson. Not sure where I stand on this one. But if the Judge buy’s it I’ll us it. I’ve used kill/harvest and take when referring to hunts and have no standard protocol on which I us during a recreation of a hunt. And as for the Anti’s I don’t give a shoot and wouldn’t ever consider changing my views or my words to legitimize there’s. I’ve argued too many times to think that the changing of words are going to change there minds. I understand the need to be politically correct in mixed company or in business but the meanings don’t change. I don’t think words change the opinions of most people anyways I think it has more to do with the passion and facts of what you are speaking about. Food for thought and way off base but do you think the Anti Hunting Groups had a forum somewhere and though that they should call it murder rather than killing/harvesting? I think they did. And I think on there side of the fence it works. Right or wrong that word gets peoples attention. I’m not sure that kill has that same bite.

Buckhorn