Sign in to follow this  
452b264

Boots / AR 15 ACC

Not the right size for me , but thought I would ask if you like the boots or have any thoughts on them. Know anyone else that has them?

They required very little break in, with good socks, and a liner you could take these right out of the box and go hunting. The leather is thick, but soft and flexible. They provide excellent ankle support, and a nice roomy toe box. The soles are excellent, they do need a better insole the one that comes with the boot sucks. I put a pair of SOLE inserts in mine and love em. I have wore out several pairs of Cabelas mountain hunters, a pair of the new Denali. I also have a pair of Cabelas Canadian Hunter and these are in the same class as Denali just stiffer in the shank, slightly thicker leather, and much better soles, the tongue is the most comfortable Ive found. I haven't had them up in the scree fields or avalanche chutes yet (Colorado) only on some of the rougher steeper urban trails while using my back pack loaded with enough gear to spend two days out so I cant comment how they preform in extremely steep rough country yet, but so far I like em. These are made by Italian boot company just like Cabelas old Mountain Hunter which sadly they were discontinued. I dont know anyone else who has them, I was going to resole my Denali but it would cost me 145 dollars. I found these on close out read the reviews and looked up the company that made them and gave them a try.

Close to the AZ Sportsman in North Phoenix.

Im funding a G 7.

***UPDATE*** Not any more, now its a transmission.