Feller hunters watch them snakes for those of you going out shooting the bird this Friday and or scouting. We have been seeing these B@#@!@#@ almost daily

attachment=5107:DSC00764.JPG]

post-1224-1191981898_thumb.jpg

Looks like she is embarased that you found them in that situation. She is hiding heard face and he has a big old grinn on his. They like the time of year for hooking up.

They are every where!! A freind of mine was driving from payson to globe last night, and he said he saw 9 in the middle of the road during the trip. Nothing makes me run faster then an unexpected rattle. I could be a track star if they had a rattler at every race!

I've not seen any lately, but back in July we ran into 4 of them inside of two weeks! :blink:

I'm still paranoid from that & watching every step I take.

That poor woman died from a Mojave rattler - those suckers are the most toxic of all the southwestern rattlers.

KP

We left our cabin in Greer two weeks ago because my wife slipped on the ice on our deck and broke her ankle. We drove back to Tucson to find a rattler coiled up at the back door at our house down here. It took a while get around to the front door, get my 20 ga, return to the back door and give that snake a dose of No. 7.5.

I hate those things, especially around the house.

Bill Quimby