Sign in to follow this  
azdesert rat

barneys frontier gear frame and pack

barneys frontier gear of alaska freighter frame and pinnacle bag, only got to use it three times before doc said no more (allot of thing) with my back otherwise id never consider parting with it pretty mutch new with the exception of the tag end of one strap looks like a mouse might have nibbled on it wont affect anything never even got to get it bloody, pack and bag sell for over 700 wanting 450$ located in roosevelt could meet in globe or tonto basin post-3972-0-16702700-1490654341_thumb.jpg

I have one of these... the ultimate heavy load pack. I told myself I would never sell mine. Great pack at a great price. Ed F

thanks yea if there was any chance id be able to use it down the road id never sell it but its not in the cards depressingly, if no one ends up wanting it on here ill post it up there

if you dont know about these packs you should, if it ends up on pg2 agin ill just x post it and get rid of it quick just figured some one on hear would be in the market for one and id rather see it go to cw member

I cant count the number of animals Ive packed out with my Barneys pack.

These packs are the real deal.

Barneys has been in business since the 1960's, theyve been selling these frame packs for 20 years.

Cabelas freighter frame is the cheap uncomfortable knock off...Barneys has been doing it longer and better.

Better yet, the packs are assembled in the USA in Anchorage with the straps and materials all sourced from the US.

This is a killer deal on a pack, I dont need more than 1 Barneys pack but with this deal its tempting.

Bump for the seller.