Sign in to follow this  
Dustin F

Swarovski 65mm 20x60 ATS HD NEED GONE ASAP

I have accidentally bought 2 scopes in the same day. No need to rid of one fast before the wife kills me. I bought this angled spotter even tho I really wanted a straight, and then a straight pops up for sale less than 6 hours after I made the deal on this one. It's HD and it comes with the Swarovski stay on case. Priced to sell at 1700. Need gone asap!

post-12694-0-57390900-1492839130_thumb.jpg

post-12694-0-44617400-1492839153_thumb.jpg

post-12694-0-25369300-1492839171_thumb.jpg

Ya I just have 1700 for this one tho and the one I bought does not come with a 350 dollar stay on Swarovski case so I am for sure not letting this one go for 1300 not even 24 hours after paying 1700

So you just got approximately $1000 off on this straight one (most of these are going for around $2000 without a case) including the case but won't let the other one go for $400 less than you bought it? Put it up for $1500 and I bet it's gone by tomorrow and you're still up $800.

So you just got approximately $1000 off on this straight one (most of these are going for around $2000 without a case) including the case but won't let the other one go for $400 less than you bought it? Put it up for $1500 and I bet it's gone by tomorrow and you're still up $800.

DO YOU EVER JUST SHUT UP ???
  • Like 2

Why don't you get off your dang key board and go somewhere without service and mind your own business I will just post on Craigslist for 2000 and get away from keyboard jockeys like you I figured I'd throw it up on here because most of the guys on here are stand up guys that would appreciate the scope at 1700 and not to mention the scope is an STM that I bought yesterday which is the magnesium body which aren't worth as much so it's not like 1350 was that smoking of a deal that's around what it's worth. And just because they are posted for 2000 doesn't mean that's what they are going for.
  • Like 2

DO YOU EVER JUST SHUT UP ???
Nope, just for you.

I think bonecollector777is butt hurt he didn't get the one for 1300 and is hating on op for getting a good deal

I actually had time to see the post first and ask three guys if they wanted it before it sold. If I had wanted it I would have gotten it. No worries there.

Why don't you get off your dang key board and go somewhere without service and mind your own business I will just post on Craigslist for 2000 and get away from keyboard jockeys like you I figured I'd throw it up on here because most of the guys on here are stand up guys that would appreciate the scope at 1700 and not to mention the scope is an STM that I bought yesterday which is the magnesium body which aren't worth as much so it's not like 1350 was that smoking of a deal that's around what it's worth. And just because they are posted for 2000 doesn't mean that's what they are going for.
Touchy touchy. No need to call names ;) you'll hurt someone's feelings doing that. Get that baby sold.