Sign in to follow this  
AZ420

Beware of Eagle Archery!!!!!

Has anybody had any experiences purchasing archery supplies from Eagle Archery? I recently purchased spott hogg pins over a month ago, but started wondering why that hadn't arrived after a few weeks. After looking online I noticed it's common for Eagle Archery to not have stock of what they advertise online. I called a few times and can get someone to answer, but they have no idea of what I've purchased and send me to the same answering machine where I've left three messages with no response. Anybody with similar experiences, and have you ever been able to get a refund from this company?

I have not dealt with the m, not heard of them. Just contact your credit card company and dispute the charges, you will be credited immediately.

I paid debit with chase so they're looking into it, and I'm not sure if they'll credit back. All over the web they warn you not to buy from this company, now I know in the future...

I purchased a bow case from them several years back. After weeks of not receiving it in the mail, I did some searching through my credit card statement and found a fraudulent charge they made. I'm guessing one of the employees took my credit card number and used it to buy dog supplies for the same amount the bow case I attempted to purchase. When I contacted them with the fraudulent charge they didn't seem to care at all about it.