Huntn coues

My girls filled their bull tags

Hey girls! AWESOME job on the bulls and I mean it!

I am jeleaous cuz the only time I drew an elk tag it was for cow and almost 10 years ago!

It is really nice to see some other gal hunters out there w/ me. Keep it going and I promise you will keep lovin it.

If you guys would like to go out shooting sometime just let me know and I am there. (Even tho its looks as tho you two might kick my butt! LOL)

Congrats again!

~Danielle

:D

Danielle, if you like maybe we can go shooting some time :D I am a really good shot... just ask everyone on here :D

I am jeleaous cuz the only time I drew an elk tag it was for cow and almost 10 years ago!

It is really nice to see some other gal hunters out there w/ me. Keep it going and I promise you will keep lovin it.

If you guys would like to go out shooting sometime just let me know and I am there. (Even tho its looks as tho you two might kick my butt! LOL)

Congrats again!

~Danielle

Danielle, if you like maybe we can go shooting some time :D I am a really good shot... just ask everyone on here :D

Bah HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey Casey, Obviously you are no better with the women than you are at shooting...... :blink: :rolleyes: :unsure: :P :lol: Maybe you should be asking all these girls for some shooting lessons, instead of a date.... ;)

Dirk D. :ph34r:

Hey girls..... (HC1 & HC2)..... We had a wonderful time hunting with you both and I (we) are so very proud of you both! The two of you put grown men to shame in the woods! Thanks for being you and for letting us come along.... not that you could have stoppped me from tagging along :lol: :P ;) .... but thanks for making it so fun!! ;)

UG

WhoooHoooo! There's the story I was waitin' to see! Gino had told me a little about it and deeply expressed how proud he was of Troy's girls and I can see why! What amazes me is that every year I experience at least one or two hunts where I have a full grown adult who either cannot shoot or doesn't want to hunt hard or complains about everything! I know it's my job to put up with some of that, but I would be a much happier guy if every client I had could hunt as hard and shoot as good as you girls. The fact that you girls stuck with it, never complained, and hunted as hard as you needed too is a true testament to the type of hunter you are and will be the rest of your life! You girls have a heck of a start on a long and I'm sure very successful hunting career!

Huge congrats to HC1 and HC2 ....... and also congrats to those yahoos that you girls let tag along with ya to share in your experience :P JIM>

Congrats again!

~Danielle

Bah HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey Casey, Obviously you are no better with the women than you are at shooting...... :blink: :rolleyes: :unsure: :P :lol: Maybe you should be asking all these girls for some shooting lessons, instead of a date.... ;)

Dirk D. :ph34r:

Hey girls..... (HC1 & HC2)..... We had a wonderful time hunting with you both and I (we) are so very proud of you both! The two of you put grown men to shame in the woods! Thanks for being you and for letting us come along.... not that you could have stoppped me from tagging along :lol: :P ;) .... but thanks for making it so fun!! ;)

UG

Gino, im smarter than I look, I was trying to kill two birds with one shot homey!

"Gino, im smarter than I look, I was trying to kill two birds with one shot homey!"

I think someone split your skull plate with a 270WSM using a 140 accubond from 50 yards :huh:

;) :P

"Gino, im smarter than I look, I was trying to kill two birds with one shot homey!"

I think someone split your skull plate with a 270WSM using a 140 accubond from 50 yards :huh:

No way! that would bounce off of my head!

No way! that would bounce off of my head!

:lol: :P :lol:

WhoooHoooo! There's the story I was waitin' to see! Gino had told me a little about it and deeply expressed how proud he was of Troy's girls and I can see why! What amazes me is that every year I experience at least one or two hunts where I have a full grown adult who either cannot shoot or doesn't want to hunt hard or complains about everything! I know it's my job to put up with some of that, but I would be a much happier guy if every client I had could hunt as hard and shoot as good as you girls. The fact that you girls stuck with it, never complained, and hunted as hard as you needed too is a true testament to the type of hunter you are and will be the rest of your life! You girls have a heck of a start on a long and I'm sure very successful hunting career!

Huge congrats to HC1 and HC2 ....... and also congrats to those yahoos that you girls let tag along with ya to share in your experience :P JIM>

Thank you so much

it was sooooooooooooo much fun, i and i know that i will stick with hunttin' forever

it is AWSOME

You guys may find this funny....... I know this thread is way down in the archives now, but I am packing for Texas this morning and have been sicker than a DOG for 2 days and was lacking ambition. I was dreading having to arrive at the airport at 6:00 am tomorrow and the long day of travel, the work that might (or might not) get done while I am gone, and the rumbly-bumbly going on in my stomach. <_< :rolleyes: I for some reason found this thread again and read it and felt rejuvenated for the hunt! It kinda made me all warm inside to think about the girls (HC1 & HC2), and how their hunt was one of the funnest hunts I have been on. It made me reflect on the concept of what it is about hunting that we live for... and it is obviously not the Killing :rolleyes: ...... it is the comradery (sp?) and the memories that will span our lifetime. And also, that the obsticals we overcome while hunting not only make us better at it, but also make the memories that much better, too! It totaly changed my perspective on the day, on the trip ahead, and made me all fired up to go smoke me a Rio!

Thanks Girls! You made my day, today.... with out even trying! ;) :) I will always remember this elk hunt with you guys... I mean.... girls! :rolleyes: Well, you know what I meant.... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

BTW..... Your Daddy did a great job on your Euro mounts I sure enjoyed looking at them on the wall when we were at your house!

Thanks,

UG

You guys may find this funny....... I know this thread is way down in the archives now, but I am packing for Texas this morning and have been sicker than a DOG for 2 days and was lacking ambition. I was dreading having to arrive at the airport at 6:00 am tomorrow and the long day of travel, the work that might (or might not) get done while I am gone, and the rumbly-bumbly going on in my stomach. <_< :rolleyes: I for some reason found this thread again and read it and felt rejuvenated for the hunt! It kinda made me all warm inside to think about the girls (HC1 & HC2), and how their hunt was one of the funnest hunts I have been on. It made me reflect on the concept of what it is about hunting that we live for... and it is obviously not the Killing :rolleyes: ...... it is the comradery (sp?) and the memories that will span our lifetime. And also, that the obsticals we overcome while hunting not only make us better at it, but also make the memories that much better, too! It totaly changed my perspective on the day, on the trip ahead, and made me all fired up to go smoke me a Rio!

Thanks Girls! You made my day, today.... with out even trying! ;) :) I will always remember this elk hunt with you guys... I mean.... girls! :rolleyes: Well, you know what I meant.... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

BTW..... Your Daddy did a great job on your Euro mounts I sure enjoyed looking at them on the wall when we were at your house!

Thanks,

UG

Thanks UG

I'm glad I could make your day without even trying. :D

I think that my dad did a good job on the mounts too.

Have a good.... I mean awsome time in Texas!!!!!! :)

HC1

Thanks,

UG

Uncle Gino,

I hope that you have a great time in Texas :P , and I will NEVER forget that hunt either! I hope that everyone who was there will never forget either. I also think that my daddy did indeed so a great job with our bulls! :P Have a great time in Texas! :P

nice bulls i have a unit 27 archey bull tag and i am 11

Congratulations!!!

Good luck and keep us posted.

Hey Snakekiller, I drew a Unit 27 bull tag as well. I however am 30. This is my second hunt up there in the last 10 years and I have seen some toads up there. From your pic on the other forum I see you have seen some good ones as well. Good luck and shoot straight. What kind of equipment are you using? Bow model, draw weight, arrows, broadheads, etc.....always interested in others tools of the trade. I'm shooting a Diamond Liberty (yes I know my name says PSEHunter), 70#, Axis FMJ's with 115gr Muzzy's.

P.S. Sorry for the hi-jack Huntn Coues.

Good Luck to you!