JasCald02

Where are we all from?

I know that we have all done it, but for some reason I have to fix my typo in the first post......I do know that it is spelled "Los Lunas" not "Las Lunas"....sorry 'bout that.

Jason, unit 17 huh? Closer but pretty popular (mule deer) and hard to draw, but something to think about......thanks for the heads up!

Finally bought a home in Abq last week, and took over the family business last month so it seems that I am here for a while.......at least the Tundra gets better mpg than my old F-250!

Jason..

I think there was a toad taken out of 17, four years ago. It scored something like 120 ish... I was supposed to the the new state record. Someplace by Magdalena... If you spend much time in the Bars around Datil or Magdalena looks at the display sheds... 50% are coues deer shed...

Tommy

You might be from Tryone but remember your dad is from Sweden.... :)

Jason

From Springerville AZ transplanted from Los Lunas NM, have hunted 23 other then the burros. Seen some big bucks but not a lot of deer.

From Springerville AZ transplanted from Los Lunas NM, have hunted 23 other then the burros. Seen some big bucks but not a lot of deer.

Me and my cousin drove all the way from Estacada Oregon to hunt coues in 23 for 5 days! Worth every mile!