nleachet77

mini 14 ranch rifle

I'm looking to get a 22-250. If anyone has one and wants to make a trade I'm sure we could make a deal.
Are you the original owner of the weapon since you are not sure of the age and if not then was the party you purchased it from the original owner by chance? You are also correct on all accounts with regards to the accuracy and you either use this particular weapon as a hunting tool or you use it as a "plinker" and realize accuracy will not be as good due to barrel temp and powder fouling. Is the rifling alright on this weapon from your perspective? Thanks, Kirk

I'm not the original owner. I bought it at a gun shop in globe. The owner of the shop said the guy who traded the gun in was the original owner. The rifling looks to be in good shape as far as I can tell. The gun's in great shape all the way around.

I am still willing to give $450 for this weapon should you still wish to part with it Glass 4 Days. Please let me know your thoughts on what you plan to do at this point as I also have another option to consider. Thank you!