Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

scouting pix

casey2.jpg

casey1.jpg

this is my first attempt at posting pictures. this is the mountain/area that we hunt sometimes. the second picture is the area at 6:18 am, taken by a camera phone with no zoom. the first picture is the same area with 4x zoom, with a color scheme added to it. i glassed up all 6 deer on that mountain, can anyone see them :)

Edited by firstcoueswas80

Guest Ernesto C

Hold on I got my Docters 15x60's ......glasing,glasing,observing........ Oh yea!! I see them,also see a fly on the left ear of that doe in the right :)

Thanks for the pics.

let me tell you guys a little bit about this area, this is where i shot my small buck last year. on that first ridge that can be seen, i glassed up about a 70-75 inch buck during the december hunt that had his nose to the ground chasing a few does. when i glassed up the first deer of the day on the mountian, my heart started to race and i started to get a little shakey. i guess the adrenaline was flowing!!! imagine how im going to feel this november when i finally glass up a buck and i have a tag in my pocket and a rifle on my shoulder!!!