Sign in to follow this  
forepaw

2000 Silverado 1500 4x4

Bump and lowered price. Willing to meet in Kingman or Lake Havasu City if you would like to take it for a test drive.

By the way, this was NOT the model year that had problems with the instrument cluster.

forepaw

I'm selling my 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS 4x4 – 170k miles. $7,500. This is a 1-Owner truck that was special ordered from Dave Smith Motors, Kellogg, ID. It is in good condition. Off-road and towing use has been limited.

2000 Silverado LS 1500 4WD Extended Cab, 143.5” WB (78” bed interior length – army cot just fits). Vortec 5.3L 310HP SFI V8 (no oil use or leakage from engine, transmission or differentials). Average ~16 mpg; have gotten 21 mpg highway numerous times. Z71 Off road package; replaced shocks, leaf springs, and front shims (idler and pitman arms replaced at 123,640 mi.). Towing package (OEM); GVW rating 6700 lbs; Yakima crossbars and landing pads for camper shell. Axle ratio 3.42. Automatic transmission (rebuilt August, 2014); Tekonsha Prodigy trailer brake controller. Manual 4x4 floor shifter; 4x4 has been engaged every month or two to lube seals and bearings. No after-market modifications have been made to the engine.

Four doors with split bench seat in the front. Dark charcoal cloth that is in good condition (no seat tears). PS, PB, AM FM CD, anti-lock brakes, power locks and windows; OEM engine block heater; new hood release cable, park. brake cable, air filter. Remote keyless entry with alarm system; seats 6. Dual-climate control system. The AC blows cold. Tinted windows; windshield replaced October, 2016.

New LT245/75R16 Cooper Discoverer AT3 (E-load rated), w/warranty. 2 - full size spare tires; 1 -set of new rear chains, and new front cable chains. Includes 2 - pr. tire chains w/ crossbars for 15” wheel size (from my ’85 F-150). Pendaliner removable bedliner. New headlights, tail lights, and parking lights. 2012 Leer shell w/ factory upgrades (LED light, headliner, fold-away clothing racks, sliding rear window)
Leer https://www.toyotaof...s/leer-toppers/ hand made in the USA.

Full Disclosure: The tow/haul, and pass. side map light switches do not work. It needs a windshield washer reservoir. The latch for the center console (lid) sticks. This truck has exterior blemishes that come with its age. It is not pristine but it is in very good condition and has never been in an accident. I have all receipts and records for maintenance, which show this vehicle has been properly cared for.
It has a clear title, and will make someone a good hunting/camping/working rig; or maybe a first-truck for a young person. I am happy to answer any questions about it. Please call or text: 702-378-9907.

post-5934-0-16633600-1526075644_thumb.jpg

post-5934-0-84120300-1526075656_thumb.jpg

Bump and lowered price. Willing to meet in Kingman if you would like to take it for a test drive.

By the way, this was NOT the model year that had problems with the instrument cluster.

forepaw

I'm selling my 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS 4x4 – 170k miles. $7,500. This is a 1-Owner truck that was special ordered from Dave Smith Motors, Kellogg, ID. It is in good condition. Off-road and towing use has been limited.

2000 Silverado LS 1500 4WD Extended Cab, 143.5” WB (78” bed interior length – army cot just fits). Vortec 5.3L 310HP SFI V8 (no oil use or leakage from engine, transmission or differentials). Average ~16 mpg; have gotten 21 mpg highway numerous times. Z71 Off road package; replaced shocks, leaf springs, and front shims (idler and pitman arms replaced at 123,640 mi.). Towing package (OEM); GVW rating 6700 lbs; Yakima crossbars and landing pads for camper shell. Axle ratio 3.42. Automatic transmission (rebuilt August, 2014); Tekonsha Prodigy trailer brake controller. Manual 4x4 floor shifter; 4x4 has been engaged every month or two to lube seals and bearings. No after-market modifications have been made to the engine.

Four doors with split bench seat in the front. Dark charcoal cloth that is in good condition (no seat tears). PS, PB, AM FM CD, anti-lock brakes, power locks and windows; OEM engine block heater; new hood release cable, park. brake cable, air filter. Remote keyless entry with alarm system; seats 6. Dual-climate control system. The AC blows cold. Tinted windows; windshield replaced October, 2016.

New LT245/75R16 Cooper Discoverer AT3 (E-load rated), w/warranty. 2 - full size spare tires; 1 -set of new rear chains, and new front cable chains. Includes 2 - pr. tire chains w/ crossbars for 15” wheel size (from my ’85 F-150). Pendaliner removable bedliner. New headlights, tail lights, and parking lights. 2012 Leer shell w/ factory upgrades (LED light, headliner, fold-away clothing racks, sliding rear window)
Leer https://www.toyotaofbozeman.com/parts/accessories/leer-toppers/ hand made in the USA.

Full Disclosure: The tow/haul, and pass. side map light switches do not work. It needs a windshield washer reservoir. The latch for the center console (lid) sticks. This truck has exterior blemishes that come with its age. It is not pristine but it is in very good condition and has never been in an accident. I have all receipts and records for maintenance, which show this vehicle has been properly cared for.
It has a clear title, and will make someone a good hunting/camping/working rig; or maybe a first-truck for a young person. I am happy to answer any questions about it. Please call or text: 702-378-9907.

post-5934-0-88924700-1526497468_thumb.jpg

post-5934-0-68951400-1526497482_thumb.jpg

post-5934-0-16893100-1526497503_thumb.jpg

post-5934-0-96007600-1526497528_thumb.jpg