Sign in to follow this  
cjw2222

Anybody Seen The New World Record Elk???

Regardless of how it was harvested, ethical/unethical, fenced in/tied to a tree, that is truly an amazing bull.

It is an amazing bull... alive. Any hunter that would take pride in hunting and shooting a Farm Raised bull is a Putts.... There is NO pride in that... just a kill. No different than going on a Buffalo hunt in NM for meat (On a Pen Raised Ranch) and shooting one that is big and being proud of your accomplishment. :blink: :rolleyes: The only thing that guy accomplished IMO is putting some REALLY high $$$ steaks on his table! Sorry.... I had to say it. High Fence is High Fence.... That makes it nothing more that a meat hunt.

Regardless of how it was harvested, ethical/unethical, fenced in/tied to a tree, that is truly an amazing bull.

It is an amazing bull... alive. Any hunter that would take pride in hunting and shooting a Farm Raised bull is a Putts.... There is NO pride in that... just a kill. No different than going on a Buffalo hunt in NM for meat (On a Pen Raised Ranch) and shooting one that is big and being proud of your accomplishment. :blink: :rolleyes: The only thing that guy accomplished IMO is putting some REALLY high $$$ steaks on his table! Sorry.... I had to say it. High Fence is High Fence.... That makes it nothing more that a meat hunt.

Well said - agree 100%!

I am simply stating that it is an amazing bull. Im not giving props to the "hunter" who bought some really expensive meat. SIMPLY AMAZING BULL!!!!

c'mon ya idjits, it's putz. putts is what ya do on the golf course. if yer gonna talk yiddish, lern how to spell it. Lark.

c'mon ya idjits, it's putz. putts is what ya do on the golf course. if yer gonna talk yiddish, lern how to spell it. Lark.

Oops...... :blink: :rolleyes:

Putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz,putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz,putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz,putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz,putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz,putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz,putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz,putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz,putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz,putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz,putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz,putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz, putz.........

Got It Now, LARK....... Thanks!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P

Gino you reminded me of when I was a kid and got in trouble.

Sometimes I would have to write a sentence 100 times for example " I will not make my sister drink mud water" :o

:P :lol: :P

you guys are makin' us all look igernut........Lark.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Magine that!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P