Coues 'n' Sheep

2007 Desert Sheep Super Raffle

Gino would have his work cut out for him trying to get me down over what sounded pretty nasty. :huh: As long as he got my sheep back. What a way to go. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ

TJ,

Mike told me you bounce.... so I'd just role you over the edge and when I catch up to at the bottom I'd pick you up and dust you off for the pictures! ;) :D :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

I think Eric had concerns about whether or not he would bounce if he made a wrong step..... :blink: No Worries he made it just fine!!! :D :D :lol:

I have got to give a Huge Thanks to our fellow hunters Bob Price and Brad Fulk!! They gave up over a half day of Mule Deer hunting on The Strip to help us pack that ram out of a wicked piece of country! Thank You for your help and kindness!

Yeah those guys are alright ;) And in case you were interested, Brad ended up killing a decent buck on the last day of his hunt. Not one of the monsters that the Strip is famous for, but not bad considering how tough of a year it was and what we saw on that hunt. Also, Brad is a sponsor of this site with his outfit, RioSonoraOutfitters.com, so check him out! He does some top notch hunts in Mexico!

Congrats again ehunt on an awesome ram!

thanks again everyone, you guys and gals are awesome!!! he does have some awesome character, and i know the folks down at wellers wildlife studio will do a great job at making him look just like he did in the photos. :D

gino and tj, i knew there wouldnt be any bouncing if there was a slip, it would be more like splat!! :o but i had a backup plan that if there was a slip i would grab gino on the way down and he could cushion my fall. ;) :lol: :lol:

thanks again everyone, you guys and gals are awesome!!! he does have some awesome character, and i know the folks down at wellers wildlife studio will do a great job at making him look just like he did in the photos. :D

gino and tj, i knew there wouldnt be any bouncing if there was a slip, it would be more like splat!! :o but i had a backup plan that if there was a slip i would grab gino on the way down and he could cushion my fall. ;) :lol: :lol:

And that's ALOT of cushion right there. :P

:lol:

I have got to give a Huge Thanks to our fellow hunters Bob Price and Brad Fulk!! They gave up over a half day of Mule Deer hunting on The Strip to help us pack that ram out of a wicked piece of country! Thank You for your help and kindness!

Yeah those guys are alright ;) And in case you were interested, Brad ended up killing a decent buck on the last day of his hunt. Not one of the monsters that the Strip is famous for, but not bad considering how tough of a year it was and what we saw on that hunt. Also, Brad is a sponsor of this site with his outfit, RioSonoraOutfitters.com, so check him out! He does some top notch hunts in Mexico!

Congrats again ehunt on an awesome ram!

I have talked to Brad a couple of times since we got back. He didn't seem real impressed with his buck, but was glad to have filled the tag in the end. I can't express enough how awesome those guys were that day. I'd drop what I was doing anytime/anywhere to help them out if they need it. We would have slept out that night if not for them. Great guys, both of them. Did we meet you that day that we got the ram, Kevin??? I am so bad with names and faces..... I can't even remember the name of Brad's buddy that shot that nice Mexicana Ram down south???

CnS

I just read this whole post. What an awesome animal and amazing hunt. Congrats to Eric. It has all been said but this ram had everything. Huge bases, perfect brooming, scars from battles, and excellent symetry. Definate hunt of a lifetime. I know the chances of me ever getting to do that hunt are slim to non so I am very excited to get to read about it and see the pics. Awesome job Eric and Gino.