jamaro

Silver City NWTF Banquet

Hey Everybody

I don't want to steal Jeff's thunder but I want to make sure this gets out there...

THE NWTF Banquet is April 5th this year...

National Guard Armory in Santa Clara,

Doors Open at 5:30pm Dinner will be Serverd until 7:00pm

THIS IS A GREAT TIME, there will be games for everybody... It is a family friendly event...

Call Don Fell at 388-4418 for tickets and tell him I sent you...

Also, I am sure we can use some help to setup...

See You there...

Jason

J

Yes, your right it is that time of year once again so, lets get more people involved in this this year. Like J said it is a family event bring them all. Let me tell you this one is a lot more enjoyable in comparision to the RMEF banquet that I just attended this past weekend in ABQ. There are games for everyone and a number of great prizes to be won by someone. Any questions contact Don or Jeff Fell, you could even contact me Louie Pena at 575-313-7429 and i will help you out if i could or pass it on to Don or Jeff.

Thanks,

Louie (ElkoholicRN)

Hey guys, thanks for the help getting it out there for us. All the above comments are TRUE and it is a great time for all. We are always looking for help the day of or the day before the banquet. Also, if anyone wants to help out asking for donations, or has anything they would wish to donate, that would be awesome.

Here is a link to something I posted a while back in the Wildlife Projects page that shows some pics of a water project we did last summer.

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...?showtopic=8223

Jeff

Just wanted to let everyone know that the NWTF banquet went really well in Silver City this last weekend. The numbers are not fully calculated as far as how much money was raised, but we had 106 people attend, ate really well and everyone had a great time. The Gila Gobblers donated $750 to the Grant County 4-H and we are looking forward to planning some more habitat improvement projects on the National Forest. I want to thank those who came and supported us and let everyone know that we will be doing it again next year.

Jeff