Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Auto Repair Shop Recommendation

My truck recently broke down.  I called several shops for quotes and eventually settled on a local shop.  Unfortunately the shops I chose wanted TOO much money!!!

I was in a tight spot and didn't know what to do or who to call.  That's when I thought of Mac's Muffler.  I had a Muffler replaced about 6 months ago and had Mac's Muffler do the work.  I was treated VERY fair and was respected!

I felt Mac was honest with me so I called to ask him what he thought I should do.  I immediately knew I made the right decision, because Mac answered the phone greeting me by my name.  He had saved my number in his phone.  That immediately made me feel great!

I informed Mac that I needed a fuel pump for my truck and told him the local shop wanted more than I could afford.  I asked if he would be willing to help me find a shop I could afford.  Little did I know Mac was already on the job.  After a few questions he tells me to bring the truck to the shop, because he just ordered the pump and it would be fixed tomorrow.  I was shocked relieved and unbelievably grateful!  I didn't even ask the price, because I knew I was being treated fairly!!!!

Little did I know Mac had recently expanded his Muffler shop to include general auto repair.  If anyone is needing auto repair I HIGHLY recommend calling Mac's Muffler at (480) 798-5773.

Adam

• Like 4