Sign in to follow this  
KB-AZ

Bows for sale

I have 2 Martin bows for sale:

SOLD!!!! '04 Martin SlayR Pro Series, SE limbs, Dyna-Cam, 38" ATA, 7" BH, 28" draw, 45-60 lbs, Winner's Choice strings, Trophy Taker drop-away, Tru-Glo 5 pin, braided wrist sling, d-loop, peep, and Limbsavers. Great shape and ready to hunt. This bow has been very reliable and is responsible for the demise of 2 cow elk and 2 javelina, still searching for it's first coues kill. $350 SOLD!!!!

'02 Martin Phantom Pro Series, Fuzion-Cam, 37.5" ATA, 7 1/8" BH, 28" draw, 45-60 lbs, Winner's Choice strings, Trophy Ridge vertical 5 pin, d-loop, peep, and Limbsavers. This bow is also in great shape, but sadly it has only taken down one carp. Maybe you could introduce her to it's first coues. $150

I can e-mail pictures upon request. I am located in the Scottsdale area.

Thanks - Kris

I'll also throw in a dozen Easton CarbonAeros, 500 spine, 7.7 gpi. That's 2 bows and 12 arrows for $400. You and a buddy could be shooting tomorrow at a great price. :D

I will throw an additional bow into the mix. This is an '01 High Country Split One X1, 28" draw, 4 pin sight, TM Hunter rest, and peep. I could probably find a release and some broadheads in my old gear, too. That's 3 complete bows, ready to hunt, along with a dozen carbon arrows, plus a few extras for only $400 :o . Thanks for looking.

Kris

'04 Martin SlayR Pro Series, SE limbs, Dyna-Cam, 38" ATA, 7" BH, 28" draw, 45-60 lbs, Winner's Choice strings, Trophy Taker drop-away, Tru-Glo 5 pin, braided wrist sling, d-loop, peep, and Limbsavers. Great shape and ready to hunt. This bow has been very reliable and is responsible for the demise of 2 cow elk and 2 javelina, still searching for it's first coues kill. $350

'02 Martin Phantom Pro Series, Fuzion-Cam, 37.5" ATA, 7 1/8" BH, 28" draw, 45-60 lbs, Winner's Choice strings, Trophy Ridge vertical 5 pin, d-loop, peep, and Limbsavers. This bow is also in great shape, but sadly it has only taken down one carp. Maybe you could introduce her to it's first coues. $150

Thanks - Kris

'04 Martin SlayR Pro Series, SE limbs, Dyna-Cam, 38" ATA, 7" BH, 28" draw, 45-60 lbs, Winner's Choice strings, Trophy Taker drop-away, Tru-Glo 5 pin, braided wrist sling, d-loop, peep, and Limbsavers. Great shape and ready to hunt. This bow has been very reliable and is responsible for the demise of 2 cow elk and 2 javelina, still searching for it's first coues kill. $350

Thanks - Kris

Thanks - Kris

Are the bows still for sale

Sorry for not responding sooner. I was up north for a few days. I just sold the Slay-R. I still have the other two. Make me an offer for the 2 if you are interested. Thanks.

Sorry for not responding sooner. I was up north for a few days. I just sold the Slay-R. I still have the other two. Make me an offer for the 2 if you are interested. Thanks.

Would like to look at the bow, I live in phoenix and would like to look at the asap. Thanks Dennis

Would like to look at the bow, I live in phoenix and would like to look at the asap. Thanks Dennis

Kriss, my cell number is 602-489-4299, THANKS DENNIS

I have only the '02 Phantom and '01 High Country left. Make me an offer for the bows. Thanks.

Dennis - I have tried calling you a few times, never get an answer.