Hyk2hnt

Leica Geovid 10x42 HD-B "Edition 2200" Rangefinding Binocular $2100

$2100. Bought these new and I used them only long enough to notice there was a factory issue with the ranging.  Never took into the field.  They were sent back to Leica and fixed and I haven't used them since.  I only opened the box back up to put a battery in them and test before listing them.  I have all the paperwork and certification from Leica.  They are obviously in perfect condition and work great.  I have just decided to change my setup and part ways with these.  

Leice sent me two sets of lens covers back for some reason and I have both the neck strap and a shoulder harness as you see in the photos that will go with it.  I will ship them at buyers expense.  Will accept cash, venmo, or paypal(sent as friend/family).  Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I'd be happy to do my best to answer them.  Thank you. 

Leica Geovid HD-B features long ranging capability of up to 1,825 meters. The Advanced Ballsitic Compensation meets all hunting needs, including point of aim correction for various reticles and bullet drop compensators. Long range precision is made possible through the Geovid HD-B.

Leica Geovid HD-B offers brilliant optics for real life colors and maximum contrast. In addition to an extremely high light contrast, Perger Porro prisms provide neutral, vivid colors that is rivaled by very few. The lenses feature a Aqua Dura Coating which prevents dust and dirt from sticking on or entering the binoculars.
Leica Geovid HD-B Features:

Open-bridge/dual-hinge design reduces weight without sacrificing strength and provides more gripping surface area
    Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy housing
    Slip-resistant and protective rubber armoring
    Nitrogen-filled water and fog-proof housing
    Submersible to 16.5' depth

IMG_4053.JPG

IMG_4052.JPG

IMG_4051.JPG

IMG_4048.JPG

IMG_4050.JPG