Sign in to follow this  
GRAYLIGHT

Goodies

Here are a couple items for sale... A set of Kings snow shadow camo... Brand new, was 179.00, will take $90.00. It is a size XXL on the pant and XL on the jacket. Never used, it's new! I am 6'2" and 215, so if you're close to that then it'll work for you! Also have a set of Cabelas Seclusion 3D sage open country... Awesome set, will take $90.00 for that set. Paid $212.00 last year at Cabelas in Boise... I used it four times and love it just gonna stay with a certain camo company from here on out for personal reasons...

Also, have a pair of 10X42 Nikon Monarchs in Realtree camo... They are in great condition with blank warranty card. Paid $315.00 two years ago, asking $200.00...

post-1802-1216359588.jpg

post-1802-1216359605.jpg

post-1802-1216359626_thumb.jpg

I might be interested in the binoculars. I just ordered a pair YESTERDAY! If I can get the order canceled, I will take a set. I will let you know later this afternoon. Thanks

Sorry guys. It took forever to get an answer out of the company that I ordered from. Looks like my stuff has already shipped, so I don't need them.

Thanks for the patience. Good luck on the sale.

The binoculars arrived in two days after STIKSLINGR received payment, lenses are in perfect shape with the body as advertised. Real happy with the results.

Gene

Glad you like them Gene, I hope they serve you well and put you on some good critters :rolleyes: ! Have a great season! and make sure to email me pics when you get one down!