predator

Funny 23 gala

Ok, ya'll, here's a funny one for you. I'm sorry I have no pics, my camera was broken during baggage handling. But hopefully you can picture the fun (if this shortcut works). Forgive the post to MM first, I know more folks over there than here!

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID19/859.html

Amanda, I'm glad you had so much fun, if I'd had more time I was thinking of driving your way to meet you. It sounds like you were hunting!

Pred

preator,

That's one heck of story. Glad to hear it paid off for you. Way to go :(

Predator, great story and the memories you have will last forever..........I remember using my ford tempo company car years ago to haul a deer out of Montana and to this day 24 years later, I laugh..........congrats on your hunt despite losing a lung...........LOL.................Allen.............

Great story predator. So what will you do for an encore? Go Elk hunting in a VW?

I've been out of the country working, and then hibernating with family over the holidays. Just getting back to the 'real world', and there are some great stories posted.

This is a great one Lisa! Sounds like a real adventure... Congrats and hopefully we can see some pics soon.

S.

:)