Sign in to follow this  
Pac8541

Kifaru Duplex frame, XTL lid, & Camp Bag.

Hey folks. Selling the below items while recovering from shoulder surgery. This was purchased new from Kifaru in 2014 and used on 1 unsuccessful elk hunt and a 4 day fly fishing trip to Yellowstone. All of it is completely undamaged, no stains, and nothing has been cut, removed, or modified from its original state other than the addition of a small amount of OD spray paint. This may scrub out if you're so inclined but there isn't a lot of it so it may not even be worth the effort. It works INCREDIBLY well and I'm only selling because I plan to replace it with another Kifaru before Nov.

• Duplex hunting frame, 24" composite stays, normal back profile, size med belt, CB: $275 FTF, +shipping if need be.
  • XTL lid, 600ci, drawstring skirt around the edge, CB. $50 FTF, +$5 shipped.
  • Camp bag, 4800ci, bi-directional center zip, roll top closure w/SR buckle, Foliage green. $70 FTF, +$5 shipped.

I would definitely prefer to sell to someone here rather than Rokslide or the Kifaru forum sites. Folks here seem to be more down to earth and I like that we all work together towards the same goals as opposed to someone from out of state that knows what's best for you. I can't say enough about Kifaru's quality and commitment. I've used their gear for 20 yrs including multiple trips overseas and in some of the harshest environments possible. While those days are over for me, my trust in the product is unwavering. There are few companies I can say that about.

IMG_3826.jpg

IMG_3822.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3820.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

I'm interested. where in QC are you? would like to look at frame and lid.

what kifaru setup are you looking to get? ive got a g2 pointman.

QC Rd/Ellsworth is the closest major intersection. Probably gonna go with something like the Argali or Markhor. Had a Pointman when I deployed in '04 and have a Zulu now. Good packs but you can't beat the external frame for hauling weight. PM me and I can meet you as early as tonight or whenever but I will be listing this on Rokslide later this evening.

SOLD, thanks Bruce!!

Camp bag still available if anyone is interested in that.

nice gear, good seller.

i'll post pics of our black river trip and hopefully some elk later this year.

• Like 1