Sign in to follow this  
Petersen

36A in December

It is time to chase Mr. Coues here in a few days. The problem is never being in unit 36A before. I have hunted them in 31 before and we did ok. I have looked over fish and games webpage for starters and find nothing surprising. If any of you out there could give me some tips on the area and let me now how the previous seasons went it would appreciated. Thanks.

Peterson: there is a great coues book out by Duwane Adams that you can buy here or at popular sports, or at wide world of maps. The book outlines each AZ unit and gives tips on where to start. I am clueless on this unit but hopefully with the book and some input from others you will get a start........Allen....

Peterson, Just returned from my sons Jr. hunt in 36A. We saw some really nice bucks but had problems getting on them. send me an e-mail and I will send you directions on the area we hunted. My son shot a real nice spike on his last day.

azyoung

Thanks for the help.  I'll have to check out the book sometime but I am leaving in three days.  My e-mail is tylerpetersen@yahoo.com

Hi Guys,

Long time reader, first time writer. My wife, Emily, drew a 36a javelina tag for Feb. this upcoming year. I have been in the area scouting twice with very little luck finding pig sign. Does anyone have any tips, suggestions, pointers. I am not asking for your hot spot, just general areas, roads where I could start. Thanks for your help. Mike