Sign in to follow this  
25-06

Need bow tuned

I am not the one calling people out. I am however stating the facts. It is unethical to go buy a new bow 2 weeks before the hunt starts and expect to into the field with it. If someone wants to debate against that be my guest.

I hunt with both gun and bow also. I normally start shooting my bow about three months before the season, three to four times a week. Last year I had a bad rotator cuff and could only shoot three weeks before the season. I do not think that makes me a unethical hunter. I hate to wound animals as much as any other person. But I think it is more importent to love your fellow brothers and sisters. I agree with Ernesto's words of wisdom. By the way Ernesto, you seem like the type of guy who I would like to go hunting with in God's country.

Noel Arnold

Guest Ernesto C

If I buy a bow two weeks before the hunt and it is tuned up and I shot really tight groups at 10,20,30 and 40 yards,where I know I wont miss a deer, I dont fight anything unethical on that.

NO I don't want to debate with you my friend,my bad.You are right,I apologize,by the way,Merry Christmas.

Ernesto C.