IA Born

Turkey Tag and Vest Raffles

Our NAZ NWTF Chapter in Flagstaff is raffling off an Alps Outdoorz turkey vest.  Only 25 tickets being sold and there are only about 12 tickets left.

We also have our annual raffle for the commissioner's turkey tag.  There are 10 decks of cards being sold across the state.  We have one deck of 54 cards.  First prize is one of the Commissioner's turkey tags, valid in any open unit and valid for 365 days starting mid-August.  The drawing will take place early August at the Sierra Vista banquet or somewhere around there if they are having a banquet.

Tickets for both can be purchased here:  https://www.naznwtf.org/shop

As always, we appreciate your support for funding great conservation projects, youth hunting programs, and Hunter Education programs in Northern Arizona!

• Like 1

On 4/20/2021 at 9:49 AM, IA Born said:

Our NAZ NWTF Chapter in Flagstaff is raffling off an Alps Outdoorz turkey vest.  Only 25 tickets being sold and there are only about 12 tickets left.

We also have our annual raffle for the commissioner's turkey tag.  There are 10 decks of cards being sold across the state.  We have one deck of 54 cards.  First prize is one of the Commissioner's turkey tags, valid in any open unit and valid for 365 days starting mid-August.  The drawing will take place early August at the Sierra Vista banquet or somewhere around there if they are having a banquet.

Tickets for both can be purchased here:  https://www.naznwtf.org/shop

As always, we appreciate your support for funding great conservation projects, youth hunting programs, and Hunter Education programs in Northern Arizona!

you are sold out where can you get some more

5 hours ago, 218buck said:

you are sold out where can you get some more

We sold the 25 tickets and drew a winner over the weekend.  Michael Rubin from Globe is the winner of this raffle.  If you'd like to see another one up for raffle, just say so and I'll go back to our committee to make it happen.  I love getting feedback of what people want to see raffled!

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GOULDS RAFFLE THANKS

4 minutes ago, 218buck said:

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GOULDS RAFFLE THANKS

Oops.  Sorry.  PM me how many you want and I'll get them for you.  I gots connections!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IA Born said:

Oops.  Sorry.  PM me how many you want and I'll get them for you.  I gots connections!

Thanks

• Like 1