Sign in to follow this  
pkita99

Anyone here a dealer at chevy?

Looking to connect with someone in sales that works at a Chevrolet dealership. Have some questions and would appreciate the ability to connect. I know the current car/truck situation is wild that's why the reason for need to connect. Basically in the market for a truck in the next couple months or so and wondering if I should jump on something now or wait for the market to stabilize

Appreciate all the help.

Thanks,

Paul

Same boat as you dude.  I'd love to buy a heavy duty truck ASAP, but I know that the prices will come down eventually.  Just sucks waiting for something you want.

1 hour ago, G_E_E said:

Same boat as you dude.  I'd love to buy a heavy duty truck ASAP, but I know that the prices will come down eventually.  Just sucks waiting for something you want.

Ya i have been hearing that the chip shortage can go on for as long as another 2 years and the truck supply is just gonna keep on getting worse. If that is the case buying something now would probably be a good idea as i can wait a couple months but not two years. Just wanna talk with someone that has first hand knowledge of what is really going on.