alakatam

35B information

I'm new to this site and looking for any information about 35B. Not looking for anyones honey hole but not wanting to have problems with ias and to find a good place to make camp. We have tags for the first of November and had actually wanted to be in 35A where he had hunted before but oops! Anyways, we would really appreciate any input :)

Welcome to the site! I'll send a PM to ya, but in return, you have to post a story along with the pics of your hunt later! :P ;) JIM>

Welcome young lady ;)

Sorry I can not help you on that unit

but sure like seeing more women and youngn's

joining the site.

Good luck on your hunt

Welcome to the site! I'll send a PM to ya, but in return, you have to post a story along with the pics of your hunt later! :P ;) JIM>

I definitely will!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to help!!

Welcome young lady ;)

Sorry I can not help you on that unit

but sure like seeing more women and youngn's

joining the site.

Good luck on your hunt

Thank you!! I'm happy to be here also! I love going hunting but it would be a little more fun if I came back with a nice buck ;)

Welcome!! I too like seeing more women on the site! I don't know 35B, but I am sure Jimbo will get you hooked up.

Amanda

Thanks for all your help also Amanda! I did figure out how to start a new topic, lol! Jim did help me out, ALOT!!! He went above and beyond and I can't thank him enough! I am sooo glad I found this site and all that I have met on here have been helpful and nice! I hope to be a long time member and have pics and a great story to share soon!!!!

Tammy :)

Paloma and Providencia Canyon's are decent, rough country, but I helped my wife's cousin take one out of there 2 years ago. Spend some time behind the binoculars in those canyons and you should find a decent buck or two. :)

Paloma and Providencia Canyon's are decent, rough country, but I helped my wife's cousin take one out of there 2 years ago. Spend some time behind the binoculars in those canyons and you should find a decent buck or two. :)

Thanks so much!! :)