loboscout

FS: complete deer killer package with ammo

Howa 6mm creedmoor (yes, 6mm not 6.5) barreled action with factory barrel cut to 20" by Bring the Edge gunsmith out of NM, muzzle threads and clean two stage trigger. The action has about 150 rounds from a custom barrel and the factory barrel is new and unfired. Includes 5/8 muzzle thread adapter and 20 moa scope rail. Action looks like you would expect.

$475 (over $250 in upgrades alone)

Black MDT HS3 chassis, MDT grip and a 10 round plastic MDT AICS mags. Chassis has 150 rounds on it. Makes it a great hunting rifle. Add the AR buttstock to finish it off.

$425 (over $600 new)

Or, MDT LSS compact chassis and MDT grip with mag. Makes a great lightweight hunting combo. Add a lightweight buttstock and have a compact deer killer.

$425 (over $600 new)

Buying the barreled action and chassis includes an opportunity to buy Sig copper hunting ammo and Hornady ammo. Will be priced lower than retail.

I also have a few nice AR buttstocks I can add in for a complete package.

$50 to $300.

Two port Area 419 self timing brake.

$120

Three port PVA self timing brake.

$100

Radial brake.

$40 or free if I keep the threaded adapter.

Second 20" threaded 6mm cm factory barrel same as the first and also headspaces on the action. Will sell a new 6/6.5 cm go gauge if you want it with the barrel for what it cost me.

$195

Pics wouldn't upload, can text them if you PM your cell.