Sign in to follow this  
Gman1

Hi people, i have been reading post on here and checking this site out for a while now, and after reading members stories and seeing pictures it made me wanna go after these coues for the first time. Im 25 and have been hunting mulies my whole life but now i have my first whitetail hunt coming up in 21. I cant wait to start getting after something new and what seems could be more challenging. see you guys around in here. G B)

welcome aboard, a lot of the people on here "KNOW" coues deer. . . I mean they flat know their stuff!

You have come to the right place man!

Good luck on your hunt!

Hi people, i have been reading post on here and checking this site out for a while now, and after reading members stories and seeing pictures it made me wanna go after these coues for the first time. Im 25 and have been hunting mulies my whole life but now i have my first whitetail hunt coming up in 21. I cant wait to start getting after something new and what seems could be more challenging. see you guys around in here. G B)

Hi and welcome! I'm a newbie too! I have my first coues hunt in Nov and really looking forward to the challenge also! Hopefully we bring back some great picks ,incredible story and wonderful memories! Good luck :)

Tammy