The bad thing is this post has no good direction for any of us to go, Because we are right on both sides of this issue. You can not come to a hunting forum and talk up good reasons to lock gates and expect to be treated like one of the good old boys. That is like going to a ranching comunity and talk about good reasons to enforce llaws about running less cattle on this land. It is not like a long line of Cowboys will be in the street to shake your hand and thank you for trying to explain the reason. I know they already lower it every year. It is not right to do to the rancher, but also not right to do to the outdoorsman that pays state taxes as well.

So you see what will not work its self out here? (this topic)

Did anyone here attend last night's meeting in Hayden on Unit 32 access problems?

I had a conflict and couldn't attend. I did hear there were 50 or 60 people. I was unable to learn anything else.

Did anyone here attend last night's meeting in Hayden on Unit 32 access problems?

I had a conflict and couldn't attend. I did hear there were 50 or 60 people. I was unable to learn anything else.

Same here, I just could not make the trip from Flagstaff. I did send Ben a direct email and asked if I could help but I have not heard back.